Politics in the field of food safety
The production of plastic products produces rigid plastic packaging under the Vital Plast trademark, designed for contact with food.
This Policy reflects the intentions and direction of the company's activities in the field of food safety management system and is part of the overall development strategy.
At all levels in the production of plastic products, a food safety culture has been introduced. To improve business processes and food safety, risks and threats are considered, as well as opportunities are used.
The main means of achieving food safety goals are:
- compliance with regulatory, legislative, and mutually agreed customer requirements for food safety, as well as the requirements of the international standard ISO 22000, the FSSC 22000 certification scheme;
- maintaining the necessary competence of personnel in the field of food safety;
- provision of sanitary and hygienic conditions for production and storage facilities and equipment, that are necessary for the production of safe products;
- interaction with all participants in the food production chain in order to exchange information related to the safety of food packaging.
The company's management undertakes to:
- promote a food safety culture and continuously improve the effectiveness of the food safety management system;
- comply with applicable food safety requirements, including legal and regulatory requirements, as well as mutually agreed customer requirements related to food safety;
- continually update this real policy on suitability.
Plastic Parts Production - FSCC 22000, v.5.1, ISO 22000:2018